Sunday, November 20, 2011

11.20.11

5. Earlier, when I put "5 minutes later", my next sentence really was written five minutes later. No lie.


This is a hard one to elaborate on, but I think I'll talk about the importance of truth. The only thing we can totally control in our life is what we say and what we believe. Every morning when we wake up, we each have a decision to make. You can choose to speak kind words. You can choose to tell the truth. You can choose to keep it real. Remember that everything you say is a relection of your character, who you are. Choose your words carefully and decide to be a blessing to someone every day. You never know when you're going to change someone's life! (:

Hope you have had a fabulous weekend! Remember as we head into the week of Thanksgiving to tell the people love that you love them. Be a source of light for others. I am thaknkful for you (:

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment